Saturday, May 30, 2009

Death Inside Us



Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
"Norman Cousins"
This quote has triggered million disturbing thoughts within me....Isn't it true our wishes, our dreams, when it dies an untimely death,,there is a vaccum left inside us...ek khala jo rooh ko jhinjor deta hai...ek khalipan, ek soonapan chhor deta hai...Rooh par ek bojh reh jaata hai, na jeene deta hai na marne deta hai....Insaan jab mar jaata hai to hum halaat se samjhota kar lete hai..Khuda ka faisla barhaq hai, akhir mout to ek na ek din sab ko aani hai, lekin khwahishon ki mout bohot taqleef deti hai...kissi ki bewafaai jeene ki aarzoo maar deti hai...kuch andar mar jaata hai...zindagi bemaqsad ho jaati hai...Khuda kissi ko bhi ye aziyat ki zindagi na de..jahaan sirf tareeq raahein aur ashqon se bhari zindagi naseeb ho...Jahaan dosti ke naam par dagha milti ho...Khuda is khaalipan se sabko rihaai de..Jaanti hun ye rooh ki mout qabr tak bohot jald le jataa hai..kyonke pyaar marta nahi andar rehjaata hai nasoor bankar, dheere dheere humko khatm kar deta hai..
Lonely painful nights
Bringing fears n frights
Not finding u near me
Breaks me apart slowly
As tear roll down
My senses drown
Gloom descends on my heart
I cant ever see a fresh start
A fog of depression around
Pushing me lower to the ground
The fragrance that is specially you
Play games in my mind all anew,
Wrenching my heart
Is a aching need
To feel your body as i so often did
I reach out for you,
sorrowY
to touch but don’t find within reach
Realisation dawns & in its tow
My heart dips down in sorrow
You are just an illusion
my nerves are in confusion
My heart mourns & is silent
Soul grieving hear its lament
For In this slow death my love
nothing can & will affect me now
As my senses are Hurt & bruised
By you my love is crushed
my love lies in acute dearth..
And I die a slowww death
written by,
"aarzoo"

3 comments:

  1. so very true di.. Bahut takleef hoti hai jab koi humse jeene ki aarzu hi chheen leta hai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aarzoo ---your writngs are not only magical but mysmerising you play with the words in such an awesome design that the mind & soul become spell bound---you are wonderful poet

    ReplyDelete